Saturday, November 20, 2010

My little 'angels'......

...and their devilish ways! This was the scene that awaited me when I went into my room to get the girls ready for bed...




My youngest loves to play in my floss and my oldest had it wrapped around her like a belt. I was so pissed. The ones they took the wrappers off of I will just set aside to make cording.

One top of that I'm having some problems with my WIP, Attack Cat. I ran out of the 414 I was using for the main body color. So, I went to my floss stash (before the dump fest), got a 414 and started to stitch with it. IT'S NOT THE SAME COLOR!!! It's lighter, has more blue in it. I don't know what's up and I've done too much to start over with the lighter color. Here's a pic. I don't know if you can see the difference or not.




It's the 4 bottom right rows on the right side of the picture. I guess I'll just keep on stitching on it and see how things look in the end.

~ Steph~

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    I've been having trouble getting to your blog, but I think is was a spelling issue. Hope it's fixed now. Sorry about the floss tornado! About the color change ... they sometimes come in dye lots, like knitting yarn, and over time they change slightly. They are NOT supposed to, but they do. Stop stitching now, wait a few days, then check your mail!

    ReplyDelete